Winter's end

2011/01/12
I was out walking in the slippery snow slush in the city a couple of days ago. I haven't used my camera so much the past week, mainly because of the lack of time, I have been working, but the other day I carried a compact camera with me. I took a picture which had a great resemblance with one of my photos from the past summer. I did not think of the similarity at that moment, but when I came home and compared the two photos I saw that I had exactly the same idea and point of view six months ago. The differences, among other things, are the weather and the surroundings. But it is going to get better and warmer, even though it will take some time. In a month or two we will be at the winter's end, but before that, I will be out at the sea.

Between sumers longing and winter's end

0 kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar