Across the universe of Göteborg

2011/05/15
One of the photos I took this spring at home is very special. It is my spheric version of Göteborg (in the surroundings of Eriksberg), my own tiny planet. I have been inspired from skilled photographers, great tutorials and, of course, the beauty of Göteborg (Gothenburg) in dawn. I have used 33 photos merged together to a 360/180 panorama and then to a globe. This is the tiny universe of Eriksberg, Göteborg, cold and empty.

Across the Universe of Gothenburg

or the original version of the same song by The Beatles.

2 kommentarer:

Ornicard sa...

Hey, hey I love what you done =)

Storstadsnomaden sa...

Wooow! Snyggt! Vad har du använt för kamera? Jag fotar lite, annars tecknar jag mest. Men fotar lite med en HOLGA. Kul att läsa din blogg!

Skicka en kommentar