Dead in 3 days

2010/12/09
Today, and the last night, I spent most of my time feeling ill and miserable. It is the common winter flu that hunts me, but I feel like I have caught the plague. I needed somehing to kill the time, therefore I ended up in front of the computer constructing my first very own movie poster. Without ever seeing the actual movie "In 3 Tagen bist du tot" (but I have been listening to the soundtrack all the day), I decided to make this poster. Photo and layout by me, phrases and names comes from the official poster.

In 3 Tagen bist du tot
(The model at the poster is my sweet sis)

Edit 2010-12-10: For the best Spotify Movie Soundtrack playlist, click here. As you know, I am a big fan of movie soundtracks and I tend to listen to the music a lot when I am watching movies. The playlist contain 188 tracks (at the moment, I add music constantly).

0 kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar