Slow

2010/12/09
I beg you pardon for not updating my blog frequently this week, I have been out from the city, and in addition, to be completely honest, I haven't had the urge or motivation to photograph this week. However, I have some new pictures for the blog, and one from the archive, so please, enjoy!

Slow
Malta, summer 2010

Yes, the picture above illustrates my activity at the blog the past week. I took this photograph while waiting for the bus to Hagar Quim, a ancient temple ruin at Malta, the past summer.

The duchess Tina
The duchess Tina

My sister has an old cat named Tina, she is mostly friendly but can be both very unreliable and a little bit posh, therefore she also is known as the duchess Tina. I have other names for that cat too, but they are not advisable to mention in this blog.

The picture below shows my sister with the youngest member in my family, my newborn cousin Elsa. She is only a couple of weeks old, and in my eyes so fragile. It was a very long time since I held a baby, I believe it was when I held my baby sister (22 years ago!), therefore I was afraid to hold Elsa in my arms, but it went just fine.

Maggie and Elsa
Sister Maggie and Elsa

Today I spent most of the time in the shops, where I found this retro rarity, a Polaroid Land Camera 1000. I bought the camera in a second hand shop, paying 50 SEK (approx. 5 Euro). For thet price I got the camera, one partly burnt out flash, a new flash and a set with SX-70 integral film (witch unfortunately was too old, last date to use the film was august 1979). Hopefully I will find some film that suits the camera online.

Polaroid Land Camera 1000 with flash
Soon I will post Polaroid photos on this blog!

0 kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar