Sister in arms

2010/12/16
The last week, my sister came up to Göteborg for a quick visit. Back in the old days she used to be my model when I was shooting pictures with my analogue Minolta XG-1. With that tradition in memory, I arranged a quick photo session with a military theme together with Magdalena.

Kriegsphilosophie
Close up of sister

Sister in arms III
Another close up

Sister in arms II


Sister in arms I

The picture below wasn't taken yesterday, instead it is one of my archive pictures from this summer. The picture shows the Leopard 121 (in the same series as the no. 122), which is used by several countries' forces and built and designed together by the US army and European forces.

Leopard 121

And to complete this blog post, a photo manipulation of my sister. I have added some nice background in Photoshop instead of the boring white walls in my apartment.
Red alert
I beg you pardon for not writing so much today. I am not in the mood. Instead, feel free to listen to my hart playlist (german hart - hard). Just plain rock, synth and some NDH (Neue Deutsche Härte, which is basically industry metal).

0 kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar